Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Finally...All ya need to know

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Finally...All ya need to know

    DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:
    40-ish..................................49.
    Adventurous......................Slept with everyone.
    Athletic................................No breasts.
    Average looking.....................Moooo.
    Beautiful..............................Pathologica l liar.
    Emotionally Secure...........On medication.
    Feminist...............................Fat.
    Free Spirit............................Junkie.
    Friendship first.....................Former tramp
    New-Age...................Body hair in the wrong places.
    Old-fashioned....................No P.J.'s
    Open-minded......................Desperate.
    Outgoing......................Loud and embarrassing.
    Professional........................Witch.
    Voluptuous......... ...............Very fat.
    Large frame..........................Hugely fat.

    DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
    Yes.....................................No
    No......................................Yes
    Maybe...................................No
    We need.................................I want
    We need to talk.........................You're in trouble
    Sure, go ahead..........................You better not
    Do what you want..............You will pay for this later
    I am not upset...........Of course,I am upset, you moron!
    You're attentive tonight..Is sex all you ever think about?

    DICTIONARY FOR DECODING MEN'S ENGLISH:
    I am hungry.............................I am hungry
    I am sleepy.............................I am sleepy
    I am tired..............................I am tired
    Nice dress..............................Nice cleavage!
    I love you..............................Let's have sex now
    I am bored......................Do you want to have sex?
    May I have this dance?.....I'd like to have sex with you.
    Can I call you sometime?...I'd like to have sex with you.
    Do you want to go to a movie?..I'd like to have sex with you.
    Can I take you out to dinner?...I'd like to have sex with you.
    I don't think those shoes go with that outfit ....I'm gay.

    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally...All ya need to know

    Ok which of you ladies let this slip? This is unacceptable!
    [ QUOTE ]
    DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
    Yes.....................................No
    No......................................Yes
    Maybe...................................No
    We need.................................I want
    We need to talk.........................You're in trouble
    Sure, go ahead..........................You better not
    Do what you want..............You will pay for this later
    I am not upset...........Of course,I am upset, you moron!
    You're attentive tonight..Is sex all you ever think about?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally...All ya need to know

    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't think those shoes go with that outfit ....I'm gay

    [/ QUOTE ]


    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally...All ya need to know

    I'll drink to that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TripleThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finally...All ya need to know

    right there with you pioneer blues brother [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •